HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT "NGP" or THE RECRUITING PROCESS??
Schedule a 30 Minute Consultation:
Much like the fit between a student and a college, I think the fit between a student athlete and myself is very important. That’s why most families who request to be on our Rising Player List, first schedule a free 30-minute introductory meeting. Many parents and recruits also schedule consultations with me to ask questions about the recruiting process they are experiencing.
Whatever the reason, this is an opportunity for me to assess how we can help your family in addition to adding the player to our Rising Player List , for you to ask questions about NGP, and for me to answer questions about your recruiting experiences. This is also a great way for the student to get a chance to meet the person with whom he can work with if you need recruiting assistance moving forward.
If anything, we can at least help the student athlete and his family get on track with the recruiting process that can be very confusing and misleading at times.
NGP Consulting Can & Will Help You Develop a Football Recruiting Game Plan If Requested. If you do request assistance we will help you by:
- Working directly with you to create a list of schools to target.
- Identifying the right strategy for getting college football coaches' attention.
- Assisting you with what football recruiting camps and combines to attend.
- Providing additional information and guidance that could help lead to academic or football scholarship opportunities.
- Informing you about NCAA rules and policies pertaining to college football, the recruiting process, eligibility requirements and scholarship opportunities.